Our apologies but this pilgrimage is SOLD OUT. Please consider our January 2025 pilgrimages, or sign up for our newsletter to be informed of all upcoming pilgrimages.
Walk where Jesus walked and
You will never be the same!
“Activated Disciple” Pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Jeff and Emily Cavins & Fr. Mike Schmitz
The theme of this pilgrimage is the “Activated Disciple.” It was on the northern shore of the Sea of Galilee that Jesus called the first disciples, but what does that mean for us? On the pilgrimage Jeff will teach us about Jesus, the rabbi, and how disciples were chosen in the 1st century. Jeff will describe the life of a disciple 2000 years ago, and then demonstrate how that can become a reality for people today. Fr. Mike’s homilies will encourage and challenge us to be an “Activated Disciple” who walks with God in the modern world. Our prayer is that young people will hear God’s call on their life and take that step to follow Jesus.
Though this pilgrimage is geared for young adults ages 18 to 35, it is open to those who are able to keep a fast pace. Families definitely are welcome!
Highlights for this pilgrimage:
Meet fellow young Catholics
Hear teachings by Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff Cavins & Emily Cavins
Confession and Adoration on the Sea of Galilee
Daily Mass at Holy Sites such as St. Catherine’s in Bethlehem and Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth
Prayer Time at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
PRICING AND DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON BROCHURE
Group Air Departure Cities:
JFK, Boston, Washington Dulles, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles.
- Round trip airfare from designated cities to Tel Aviv
- Local airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- 11 nights accommodations in hotels: 1 night in Tel Aviv, 4 nights at the Sea of Galilee and six nights in Jerusalem
- Teaching by Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff, and Emily Cavins
- English-speaking tour managers and guides
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 7 restaurant lunches
- 9 hotel buffet dinners
- Farewell dinner with wine
- Private Praise Celebration in Jerusalem
- Jordan Rafting, Dead Sea Swim, Hot Springs Swim
- Transportation by private deluxe bus
- All local taxes
- Select International Tours Travel Portfolio
- Study materials
- Private Daily Mass
- Whisper Sets
- For your convenience, a tip fund of $ 220.00 will be added to your invoice and collected ahead. Tips for drivers, guides, baggage handling, and restaurants will be covered on your behalf.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departure from any airport other than listed
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Personal expenses
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance are optional and highly recommended
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Beverages at meals unless otherwise noted
- Church donations
- Any airline baggage charges
- Baggage handling at train stations, airports, and hotels over one suitcase per person
- Any charges incurred due to excessive luggage, including the cost of an additional baggage, vehicle or porterage charges
NOTES & REGISTRATION
Final Payment: February 23, 2024
A deposit of $750 per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration any Covid19 travel restrictions, and we will be complying with any guidelines in place for travel. The latest restrictions or regulations will be communicated before departure.