REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS PILGRIMAGE WILL REOPEN SOON!
Walk where Jesus walked and
You will never be the same!
Young Adult Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
“Come, Follow me”
This pilgrimage is specifically geared for young adults ages 18 to 35 to join together in the Holy Land to help discern what is the will of God for their future, but the pilgrimage is open to all. Families definitely will work well with this group!
Attend daily Mass at Holy Sites such as St. Catherine’s in Bethlehem and Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth.
Also, special guests, Sarah and Andrew Swafford will be joining us as well!
TOUR DATES & PRICING
June (Dates TBD) 2022
New York/JFK or Newark/EWR $TBD
Miami/MIA $TBD (Note: Departs May 31, extra hotel night included)
San Francisco/SFO $TBD
Chicago/ORD $TBD(One post-tour hotel night included)
Minneapolis/MSP $TBD(Via EWR)
- Round trip economy class from advertised departure city to Tel Aviv.
- Minimum 10-night accommodations based on two
people sharing a room.
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, plus 9 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
- Group travel insurance coverage during the tour
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed at the registration link
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $170)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Personal items, snacks & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc.
NOTES & REGISTRATION
Final Payment: (Dates TBD) 2022
Registrations received after final payment are subject to a $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
Bonnie Lane: 952-474-0903
Tricia Stoltz: 952-679-8888
A deposit of $500 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration the possible need for social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines that Israel will have in place for travel if restrictions continue.