Our apologies, but this pilgrimage has SOLD-OUT. Please join our newsletter to be informed about our upcoming trips to the Holy Land in May of 2024 and January of 2025.
Walk where Jesus walked and
You will never be the same!
“Young in Spirit” Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Though this pilgrimage is geared for young adults ages 18 to 35, it is open to all who feel young in spirit and are able to keep a fast pace. Families definitely are welcome!
Attend daily Mass at Holy Sites such as St. Catherine’s in Bethlehem and Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth.
TOUR DATES & PRICING
June 5-18, 2023
New York/JFK $5050
Los Angeles/LAX $5275
San Francisco/SFO $5300 (Departure June, includes early arrival hotel night)
Passengers are responsible for their own domestic flights.
- Round trip economy class from advertised departure city to Tel Aviv.
- Minimum 10-night accommodations based on two
people sharing a room.
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, plus 9 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charge
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed at the registration link
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $165)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Travel insurance (available as an option)
- Personal items, snacks & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc.
- Covid Testing
NOTES & REGISTRATION
Final Payment: February 1, 2023
Registrations received after final payment are subject to a $100 surcharge
A deposit of $750 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.