Registration to begin in August, 2022. Please check back for updates!
Walk where Jesus walked and
You will never be the same!
“Young Spirit” Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
“Come, Follow me”
This pilgrimage is geared for young adults ages 18 to 35 but is open to all. Families definitely are welcome!
Attend daily Mass at Holy Sites such as St. Catherine’s in Bethlehem and Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth.
Also, special guests, Sarah and Andrew Swafford will be joining us as well!
For International Travel, contact Bonnie or Tricia at Golden Eagle Travel and Tours, (952) 679-8888, or [email protected]. They are happy to help coordinate your travel needs!
TOUR DATES & PRICING
June 5-17, 2023
Pricing to be posted in August, 2022.
- Round trip economy class from advertised departure city to Tel Aviv.
- Minimum 10-night accommodations based on two
people sharing a room.
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, plus 9 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charge
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed at the registration link
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $TBA)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Travel insurance (available as an option)
- Personal items, snacks & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc.
- Covid Testing
NOTES & REGISTRATION
Final Payment: (Dates TBD) 2023
Registrations received after final payment are subject to a $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
Bonnie Lane or Tricia Stoltz: 952-679-8888
A deposit of $750 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.