REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
Revisitors Pilgrimage: From Dan to Beersheva
If you have visited the Holy Land and you want to return and explore new sites, this pilgrimage is designed for you! The phrase “from Dan to Beersheva” comes from the Bible as a way to describe the area of Israel from its most northern town of Dan to its most southern town, Beersheva. We are going to follow the route but from south to north. We’re super excited to visit the ancient site of Shilo where the Tabernacle was located for 400 years after the Israelites took possession of the land of Canaan. Of course, we’ll still visit the special holy spots in Nazareth, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem. We’d love to reconnect with those of you who have traveled with us before!
TOUR DATES & PRICING
Jan 25-Feb 6, 2022 with option pre-tour extensions, Jan 22-26
Tour cost per person based on double occupancy:
From Newark/EWR or New York/JFK: $5000
San Francisco/SFO (1 additional night, pre tour): $4850
Chicago/ORD (1 additional night, post-tour): $5300
OPTIONAL PRE TOUR EXTENSIONS
(January 22-26, 2022)
Option 1: Biblical Jordan & Ancient Petra with Emily Cavins
Additional Cost $1350: Click here for Itinerary
Option 2: Ancient & Modern Battle Sites with Jeff Cavins
Additional Cost $1500: Join Jeff for several key military sites in modern Israel. Click here for Itinerary
Jan 25-Feb 6, 2022 TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare from selected city to Tel Aviv
- 10-night accommodations based on two persons sharing a room (11 nights for SFO, 12 nights for IAH & ORD)
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any change will be invoiced at ticketing.)
- Full dinner & breakfast daily per itinerary hotel night, & 4 lunches
- Round trip transfers & touring by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
- Group travel insurance coverage during the tour (details in the insurance section of registration)
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from airports other than those listed on this form. Additional costs for domestic air tickets to departure airports can be requested and will be arranged after final payment.
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $170 – included on tour invoice)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, etc.
NOTES & REGISTRATION
Final Payment: Due by September 15, 2021
Registrations received after final payment are subject to $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
Bonnie Lane: 952-474-0903
Tricia Stoltz: 952-679-8888
A deposit of $500 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration the possible need for social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines that Israel will have in place for travel if restrictions continue through January.