This Pilgrimage is SOLD-OUT
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
7-Night Cruise and 3 Nights in Athens
October 11-23, 2022
It is our joy to invite you to join us for an inspiring voyage filled with beauty, discovery, and glimpses at the world of St. Paul the Apostle. Fr. Joseph Johnson will be our spiritual director accompanied by Fr. Michael Creagan. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the Hagia Sophia, the Grotto of the Apocalypse where John wrote Revelation, and the massive ancient city of Ephesus. We will visit several cities where St. Paul preached the gospel. Daily mass and on-site teachings by Jeff Cavins. Please give us the privilege of sharing this experience with you!
- Round trip economy class airfare from selected city to Athens
- 4 nights hotel accommodations based on two persons sharing a room
- 7-night cruise aboard the Celestyal Crystal based on two persons sharing a cabin
- Round trip transfers & touring by private motor coach
- Sightseeing per itinerary during Athens days, including entrances
- 5 shore excursions from the cruise (Philippi, Thessaloniki, Berea, Ephesus, Patmos)
- Meals per itinerary (33 meals; most beverages included on the ship)
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees are subject to change until ticketing (Any change will be invoiced at ticketing.)
- Cruise onboard staff gratuities
- All hotel taxes & service charges
- Cruise port charges & taxes
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Air departures from airports other than those listed on this form
- Domestic flights to connect to group flights
- Cost of COVID-19 or other medical tests required for boarding flights or cruise ship
- Baggage fees charged by airlines
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Greece and Turkey)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for Athenian guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $100 – included on tour invoice)
- Tips & gratuities for shore excursion (passengers pay directly to guide. Suggested at $10/person for full-day tour)
- Trip cancellation coverage and travel medical coverage
- Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, etc.
TOUR DATES & PRICING
October 11-23, 2022
Group flights are available from New York/JFK
Flights are available from:
- New York/JFK** (Delta or American Airlines)
- Newark/EWR** (United).
There are limited numbers of cabins in each category. To see pictures and descriptions of the cabins, please click here. Note category codes below as the ship has additional categories that aren’t in our group block.
Main Tour Departure City Options and Pricing
Balcony Suite (SB Category): $6975 per person
Junior Balcony Suite (SBJ Category): $6450 per person
Ocean View Stateroom (XD Category): $6275 per person
Ocean View Stateroom Lower (XC Category): $6200 per person
Interior Stateroom (IC Category): $6050 per person
Interior Stateroom Lower (IA Category): $5800 per person
Single Supplement: Only available in Ocean View or Interior cabins – Pricing will be added to the invoice. Very limited availability and pricing based on cabin selection.
A deposit of $1000 is due at registration, a $1000 payment is due April 1, and the final payment is due June 1, 2022.
Registrations received after final payment are subject to a $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration the possible need for masks, social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines in place for travel. The latest restrictions or regulations will be communicated before departure.