Join Jeff Cavins For
Journey Through The Bible
Tuesdays, March 1 to April 26, 2022
If you’ve gone through the ever-popular “Bible in a Year” podcast with Fr. Mike Schmitz and Jeff Cavins, you won’t want to pass up this opportunity to go even deeper into the Scriptures. If you have yet to join the “Bible in a Year” podcast, this course is a great way to start you on that track.
Taught by Jeff Cavins, A Journey through the Bible is open to all! The course meets in-person on Tuesdays from March 1 – April 26, from 7 pm to 9 pm at Holy Family in St. Louis Park, MN and is live-streamed to satellite parishes (St. Patrick’s in Oak Grove, St. Bart’s in Wayzata, and Immaculate Conception, Somerville, NJ.) A Journey through the Bible utilizes the “Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible” materials while tying in the teachings of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
This eight-part course provides the easiest way to understand the Bible, helping you uncover the story woven throughout Scripture so that you can get the “big picture” of the Bible and understand what it is all about.
HOW IS IT THE EASIEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE?
- It simplifies the Bible by focusing on 14 narrative books that tell the story of Scripture from beginning to end.
- It divides the Story into 12 time periods, like chapters in Salvation History.
- It ties all of Scripture together by following God’s “family plan” from Adam and Eve to Christ and the Church.
- It makes it easy to remember by color-coding each of the time periods.
- And much more!
Start praying today about who you can invite to join you this spring on this great adventure!
Deadline for registration: February 22, 2022
$100 for adults in-person /$75 for live stream*
*If joining via live stream at a parish, materials will be delivered to your parish for the first night of class. If joining via live stream from your home, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. Satellite sites include:
- St. Bartholomew, Wayzata, MN
- St. Patrick’s, Oakgrove, MN
- Immaculate Conception, Somerville, NJ
$45 for religious and consecrated
- Bible Timeline Chart
- Bible Timeline Book Mark
*No class on April 12, 2022
“The Bible is a story about the Father’s unfailing love for you—a love that you are now called to share with others!” Jeff Cavins