June 15-24, 2024, with optional extension to Lourdes!
Join Jeff and Emily on a pilgrimage to France in the Footsteps of St. John Baptist De LaSalle
Registration opens September 15!
- Daily Mass with Fr. Jack Long
- Visit Reims to see the birthplace of St. John Baptist de LaSalle and Museum
- See UNESCO World Heritage Site Cathedral Notre-Dame of Reims the Coronation Cathedral, where all but two of the French kings were coronated. This Basilica was liberated with the help of St. Joan of Arc, and we see her famous statue in the city.
- Marian pilgrimage site of Basilica of Notre Dame de Liesse
- Champagne tasting in the Aspasie Domain
- Carmelite Convent of St. Therese of Lisieux & her relics
- Omaha Beach and the American cemetery
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal in Paris
- Chapel of Saint Vincent de Paul & his relics
- City Tour of Paris
- Visit the commemorative church of St John Baptist de La Salle
- Seine River dinner cruise