Unfortunately, Due to COVID-19 Travel Restrictions, This Pilgrimage Has Been Cancelled.
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
Annual Holy Land Pilgrimage 2022
It is our joy to invite you to join us on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where you will find a new dimension of understanding Christian history and the life of our Lord, the Blessed Mother and the Apostles.We will walk where Jesus walked, taught, performed miracles. We will have Mass at holy sites like Church of the Nativity, the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Please give us the privilege of sharing this experience with you!
Aly Aleigha will be the cantor for that trip and Fr. Jeffrey Couture, Fr. Paul Shovelain, and Fr. Dennis Zehren will be accompanying the pilgrimage as well.
TOUR DATES & PRICING
January 10-24, 2022 with optional extensions January 23-27
Tour cost per person based on double occupancy:
From Newark/EWR or New York/JFK: $4850
From Miami/MIA: $4800
From St/Paul-Minneapolis/MSP via Paris CDG: $5050
From San Francisco/SFO (09 Jan departure, extra hotel night included): $5200
Fares do not include $195 gratuities per person, but fares DO include air taxes, fuel surcharge & fees subject to change until ticketed. Any changes will be advised at the time of ticketing (All rates are based on cash discount)
Air add-ons from other cities by request
Single rooms are limited and at a higher rate. See online registration for full details.
OPTIONAL POST TOUR EXTENSIONS January 23-27
Option 1: Biblical Jordan & Ancient Petra with Emily Cavins
Additional Cost $1350: Click here for Itinerary
Option 2: Ancient & Modern Battle Sites with Jeff Cavins
Additional Cost $1500: Join Jeff for several key military sites in modern Israel. Click here for Itinerary
Final payment Sept. 10.
January 10-24, 2022 TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class from JFK or EWR to Tel Aviv
- 12-night accommodations based on two people sharing a room
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, 3 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
- Group travel insurance coverage during the tour
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed on the registration form
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $195)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc
NOTES & REGISTRATION
We have hosted this itinerary over 40 times and work with a great team in the Holy Land and with Golden Eagle Travel and Tours, so we are able to offer pilgrims a smooth, fun, spiritual and enlightening time. We usually have 4 buses, each with its own guide, priest, and rotating staff. Each pilgrim travels with their bus, experiencing the same itinerary, gathering for Jeff’s teachings and mass as well as staying at the same hotel locations.
Final Payment: Due by September 1, 2021
Registrations received after final payment are subject to $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
Bonnie Lane: 952-474-0903
Tricia Stoltz: 952-679-8888
A deposit of $500 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration the possible need for social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines that Israel will have in place for travel if restrictions continue through January.