Due to the current COVID19 situation, this event has been postponed to January 2022. New dates and pricing will be posted in the future. Itineraries will be the same.
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
Holy Land 2022 Tour
It is our joy to invite you to join us on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where you will find a new dimension of understanding Christian history and the life of our Lord, the Blessed Mother and the Apostles.We will walk where Jesus walked, taught, performed miracles. We will have Mass at holy sites like Church of the Nativity, the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Please give us the privilege of sharing this experience with you!
We are taking into consideration the possible need for social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines that Israel will have in place for travel if restrictions continue through January.
TOUR DATES & PRICING
January 2022 (Date TBD) with optional extensions (Date TBD)
Tour cost per person based on double occupancy:
From Newark/EWR or New York/JFK: $TBD
From Miami/MIA: $TBD
From Houston/IAH: $TBD
From St/Paul-Minneapolis/MSP via Newark/EWR: $TBD
From San Francisco/SFO: $TBD
From Chicago/ORD via Istanbul/IST: $TBD
Fares do not include $175 gratuities per person, but fares DO include air taxes, fuel surcharge & fees subject to change until ticketed. Any changes will be advised at time of ticketing (All rates are based on cash discount)
Air add-ons from other cities by request
Single rooms are limited and at a higher rate. See online registration for full details.
OPTIONAL POST TOUR EXTENSIONS (DATES TBD)
Option 1: Jordan Petra Extension with Emily $TBD: Click here for Itinerary
Option 2: Ancient and Modern Battle Sites with Jeff $TBD: Join Jeff for several key military sites in modern Israel. Click here for Itinerary
JANUARY 2022 (DATES TBD) TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class from JFK or EWR to Tel Aviv
- 12-night accommodations based on two people sharing a room
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, 3 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
- Group travel insurance coverage during the tour
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed on the registration form
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $175)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc
NOTES & REGISTRATION
We have hosted this itinerary over 40 times and work with a great team in the Holy Land and with Golden Eagle Travel and Tours, so we are able to offer pilgrims a smooth, fun, spiritual and enlightening time. We usually have 4 buses, each with its own guide, priest, and rotating staff. Each pilgrim travels with their bus, experiencing the same itinerary, gathering for Jeff’s teachings and mass as well as staying at the same hotel locations.
Final Payment: Due by (Date TBD)
Registrations received after final payment are subject to $100 surcharge
For Questions Please Contact:
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours
Bonnie Lane: 952-474-0903
Tricia Stoltz: 952-679-8888
A deposit of $500 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the included insurance coverage and the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.