Registration for this pilgrimage begins
March of 2023.
Please check back!
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
Annual Holy Land Pilgrimage January 8-22, 2024
with optional extension to Jordan/Petra
It is our joy to invite you to join us on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where you will find a new dimension of understanding Christian history and the life of our Lord, the Blessed Mother and the Apostles.We will walk where Jesus walked, taught, performed miracles. We will have Mass at holy sites like Church of the Nativity, the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Please give us the privilege of sharing this experience with you!
TOUR DATES & PRICING
January 8-22, 2024 with optional extension to Jordan/Petra January 21-25
Tour cost per person based on double occupancy: (Published cities may differ from departure cities listed below)
Final Pricing and Departure Cities to be posted March of ’23
From Newark/EWR or New York/JFK: TBA
From Miami/MIA: TBA
Fares do not include $195 gratuities per person, but fares DO include air taxes, fuel surcharge & fees subject to change until ticketed. Any changes will be advised at the time of ticketing (All rates are based on cash discount)
Air add-ons from other cities by request
Single rooms are limited and at a higher rate. See online registration for full details.
OPTIONAL POST TOUR EXTENSION January 21-25
Biblical Jordan & Ancient Petra with Emily Cavins
Additional Cost $TBA: Click here for Itinerary (available soon)
Final payment Sept. 1, 2023
January 8-22, 2024 TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class from JFK or EWR to Tel Aviv
- 12-night accommodations based on two people sharing a room
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, 3 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed on the registration form
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $TBA)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option)
- Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc
- Travel Insurance
We have hosted this itinerary over 40 times and work with a great team in the Holy Land and with Golden Eagle Travel and Tours, so we are able to offer pilgrims a smooth, fun, spiritual and enlightening time. We usually have 4 buses, each with its own guide, priest, and rotating staff. Each pilgrim travels with their bus, experiencing the same itinerary, gathering for Jeff’s teachings and mass as well as staying at the same hotel locations.
Final Payment: Due by September 1, 2023
Registrations received after final payment are subject to $100 surcharge
A deposit of $750 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
We are taking into consideration the possible need for social distancing and sanitizing due to the Covid19 virus, and we will be complying with any guidelines that Israel may have in place for travel.