We have seats available for the main tour with the extension to Jordan! Register now!
Join Jeff & Emily For the Trip of a Lifetime:
Annual Holy Land Pilgrimage January 9-23, 2024
with optional extension to Jordan/Petra through January 27
It is our joy to invite you to join us on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where you will find a new dimension of understanding Christian history and the life of our Lord, the Blessed Mother and the Apostles. We will walk where Jesus walked, taught, and performed miracles. We will have Mass at holy sites in Galilee, Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Please give us the privilege of sharing this experience with you!
Pricing from EWR, JFK, MSP, MIA, CHI, LAX, CHS can be found on the online registration.
TOUR DATES & PRICING
January 9-23, 2024 with optional extension to Jordan/Petra January 23-27
Tour cost per person based on double occupancy
Final Pricing and Departure Cities to be posted online the on registration forms April 12, 2023 when registration begins
Fares do not include $195 gratuities per person, but fares DO include air taxes, fuel surcharge & fees subject to change until ticketed. Any changes will be advised at the time of ticketing (All rates are based on cash discount)
Air add-ons from other cities by request
Single rooms are limited and at a higher rate. See online registration for full details.
OPTIONAL POST TOUR EXTENSION January 23-27
Biblical Jordan & Ancient Petra with Emily Cavins
Additional Cost listed at online registration form. See itinerary at link under the registration button.
Final payment Sept. 1, 2023
Main Tour January 9-23, 2024
- Round trip economy class from JFK or EWR to Tel Aviv
- 12-night accommodations based on two people sharing a room
- Air taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees, subject to change until ticketing (Any changes invoiced at ticketing)
- Full buffet dinner & breakfast daily per hotel night, 3 lunches
- Round trip transfers by private motor coach
- Qualified, licensed English-speaking Israeli guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes & service charges
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air departures from any airport other than listed on the registration form
- Passport and/or visa fees (No visa required for US or Canadian citizens for entry into Israel)
- Meals (lunches) not included per itinerary
- Tips & gratuities for guide, driver & hotel staff (Suggested at $195)
- Trip cancellation coverage (available as an option and highly recommended)
- Personal items, meals & beverages not on the itinerary, telephone calls, Internet, laundry, donations to churches, etc
- Travel Insurance
We have hosted this itinerary over 40 times and work with a great team in the Holy Land, so we are able to offer pilgrims a smooth, fun, spiritual and enlightening time. We usually have 4 buses, each with its own guide, priest, and rotating staff. Each pilgrim travels with their bus, experiencing the same itinerary, gathering for Jeff’s teachings and mass as well as staying at the same hotel locations.
Final Payment: Due by September 1, 2023
Registrations received after final payment are subject to $100 surcharge
A deposit of $750 ($150 non-refundable) per person and a completed registration is required to make a reservation.
INSURANCE NOTE: Details concerning the purchase of optional trip cancellation insurance may be found on the registration website.
Any travel restrictions will be communicated prior to departure.