Come discover the plan that will transform your work, your marriage, your family… your life! This fall the Archbishop Harry J. Flynn Catechetical Institute will begin another 2 year course in these locations: Monday evenings at Mary, Mother of the Church in Burnsville, and on Tuesday evenings at St. Andrew’s Church in Elk River. Some of the best instructors in the Twin Cities, the program follows the four pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church and will make sense of all things Catholic, deepen your faith, and lay out the roadmap to heaven.
Link to full information
· The Catechetical Institute is a two-year catechesis and study program.
· The program is offered by the St. Paul Seminary, with the blessing and support of the Archbishop.
· The program covers The Catechism of the Catholic Church
· Each semester covers a quarter of the Catechism in great depth: 1) The Creed, 2) The Sacraments,
3) Christian morality, 4) Prayer.
· Class meets once a week on a designated night from 7-9 pm. There is both lecture and small group discussion time every week.
· Each semester, there are two formative sessions on a Saturday morning where we go deeper on a specific
· Cost is $300 a semester.