To register for the pilgrimage please fill out pages 3 and 4 of the registration form (below) and sign it. Mail it with deposit to the address on the form along with a photo copy of the face page of your passport. A passport must not expire before 6 months after the last date of travel. (In this case, it can't expire before July 23 of 2019.) If you need to get a new passport, send in registration anyway and note that passport is pending.
(Registration form can either be downloaded, filled out, signed and sent, or the form can be filled out on your computer before printing and signing.)
Main Tour REGISTRATION FORM -- it must be signed to complete registration
PRICING: (see registration form for complete details)
Tour Cost $4325 per person, departing Newark/EWR or New York/JFK or Miami/MIA
Tour Cost $4500 per person, departing Minneapolis/MSP
Tour Cost $4750 per person, departing Houston/IAH or New Orleans/MSY
(Single Occupancy rate is an additional $900)
(Pricing from other departure cities also available. Cities not listed may be available through travel agent.)
POST TOUR INFO:
Jeff Cavins January 2019 Post-Tour to Jordan including Petra
January 9 – 26, 2019
Israel Pilgrimage plus Post-tourincluding taxes/fees from New York/JFK
$5675.00 Cost per person based on double occupancy
$6950.00 Cost per person based on single supplement
Tips & Gratuities $215 per person
- Daily mass at holy sites like Church of the Holy Sepulchre, St. Peter's in Capernaum & Annunciation in Nazareth
- Praying a decade of the rosary on locations where the mysteries happened
- Individual audio transmitters so you can hear it all
- On site teaching by Jeff Cavins on topics like the Papacy, the Mystery of Suffering, and Discipleship
- At least one priest or deacon per motor coach
- Supporting Christians shops in Bethlehem
- Free study manual and pilgrims guide to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Our pilgrimages are inspirational and educational as well as opportunities for spiritual growth, making new friends and just having fun
Golden Eagle Travel & Tours: Tricia Stolz (952-679-8888) or Bonnie Lane (952) 474-0903
Emily Cavins (763-420-1074)
Meet the staff for 2019!
Fr. Mark Ropel will serve as the Spiritual Director for this pilgrimage. He traveled with us in 2017! Fr. Mark is the pastor of St. Thomas Aquinas Parish in Hattiesburg, MS and also directs the Newman Center for the University of Southern Mississippi.
Fr. Gabriel Gillen, O.P., Executive Director of the Dominican Foundation, Dominican Friars Province of Saint Joseph, New York.
Fr. Tom Rafferty, pastor of St. Anthony of Padua, Houston, Texas. Fr. Tom has accompanied us on several pilgrimages. We know him to be one of the most caring and kind priests we've ever met. He also likes football so who knows, maybe the Texans and the Vikings will be in the playoffs while we are in the Holy Land!