Please join us for a life-changing pilgrimage to the Holy Land, January 11-24, 2017 with optional extension to southern Israel or to Petra. Registration is now open!
Brochure with itinerary
To register for the pilgrimage please fill out all three pages of the registration form (below) and sign it. Mail it with the deposit to the address on the form along with a photo copy of the face page of your passport. A passport must not expire before 6 months after the last date of travel. (In this case, it can't expire before July 24 of 2017.) If you need to get a new passport, send in registration anyway and note that passport is pending.
(Registration form can either be downloaded, filled out, signed and sent, or the form can be filled out on your computer before printing and signing.)
(Pricing from cities not listed may be available through travel agent)
JFK or EWR Registration Form: New York/JFK or Newark/EWR: $4100
- Houston/IAH or Chicago/ORD: $4350
- Minneapolis/MSP, Sacramento/SMF, New Orleans/MSY: $4375
- Kansas City/MCI: $4450
- San Francisco/SFO: $4600
- Los Angeles/LAX: $4700
Information on Jordan Extension, January 24-27: Extension Registration Form
- Visit Jordan with stops at Mt. Nebo and Petra. Brochure with Pricing
- Daily mass at holy sites like Church of the Holy Sepulchre, St. Peter's in Capernaum & Annunciation in Nazareth
- Praying a decade of the rosary on locations where the mysteries happened
- Individual audio transmitters so you can hear it all
- On site teaching by Jeff Cavins on topics like the Papacy, the Mystery of Suffering, and Discipleship
- At least one priest per motor coach
- Supporting Christians shops in Bethlehem
- Free study manual and pilgrims guide to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Our pilgrimages are inspirational and educational as well as opportunities for spiritual growth, making new friends and just having fun
Meet the staff for 2017!
Kara Klein will be our cantor! For a taste of her lovely voice and her mission, visit her website.
Spiritual Director, Fr. Matt Guckin. He is the Director of Catholic Mission and Identity for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. He is an experienced pilgrimage leader, full of energy and joy. He accompanied us to Israel in January of 2011 and we were inspired by his enthusiasm for the faith.
Fr. Mark Ropel, pastor of St. Thomas Aquinas Parish in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Fr. Greg Paffel, Pastor of St. Paul's Church in St. Cloud, MN from the Diocese of St. Cloud. (KYES Radio)
Fr. Anthony J. DiGuglielmo, Vice Chancellor of Philadelphia
Liturgy Assistant Heidi Harvey
Travel arrangements made by Golden Eagle Travel and Tours.
Bonnie Lane or Tricia Stolz at 952-474-0903, firstname.lastname@example.org