The dates for our Annual January pilgrimage to the Holy Land are January 8-21, 2015. There are a few spots left, so contact us right away if you want to join us!
To register for the pilgrimage you will need to download the registration form and be sure to fill it out completely and sign it. Mail it with a deposit of $300 to the address on the form along with a photo copy of the face page of your passport. A passport must not expire before 6 months after the last date of travel. (In this case, it can't expire before August of 2015.) If you need to get a new passport, send in registration anyway and note that passport is pending.
Click on the departure cities below to download the registration form with full pricing details:
(If you wish to depart from a different city, choose any form and indicate which city on form)
Registration Forms: (Click Departure City)
- Houston: $4450
- Calgary: $4650
- Minneapolis: $4400
- Columbus or Dayton, Ohio: $4400
- Philadelphia, Newark, New York: $4200
- Daily mass at holy sites like Church of the Holy Sepulchre, St. Peter's in Capernaum & Annunciation in Nazareth
- Praying a decade of the rosary on locations where the mysteries happened
- Individual audio transmitters so you can hear it all
- On site teaching by Jeff Cavins on topics like the Papacy, the Mystery of Suffering, and Discipleship
- At least one priest per motor coach
- Supporting Christians shops in Bethlehem
- Free study manual and pilgrims guide to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Our pilgrimages are inspirational and educational as well as opportunities for spiritual growth, making new friends and just having fun
Our spiritual director for this pilgrimage is Fr. Tom Raffery from St. Anthony of Padua Church in Houston, Texas. Fr. Tom has traveled with us before and is a joy to travel with and a great encourager and homilist.
A group of wonderful folks from the Calgary is joining us as well as groups from Findlay, Ohio, Wycoff, New Jersey, and South Carolina.
We look forward to another wonderful experience in the Holy Land with you!
Travel arrangements made by Golden Eagle Travel and Tours.
Bonnie Lane or Tricia Stolz at 952-474-0903, email@example.com