Looking for something educational, spiritually enriching and fun? Then join us this summer for a pilgrimage to the shrines of St. Kateri Tekakwitha in New York and Montreal, July 11-19. We will travel via motor coach roundtrip to and from Minneapolis. For more information, click here!
We will be joined by Fr. Michael Skluzacek, a most amazing priest with much insight about St. Kateri and a gift for communicating God's love and grace.
- Daily Mass at shrines
- See Niagara Falls
- Visit 3 Shrines of St. Kateri and the North American Martyrs, plus several more
- Stop at the Grotto of Lourdes at Notre Dame
- Spiritual insights by Fr. Skluzacek and Jeff Cavins
- Teaching by Emily Cavins, biographer of St. Kateri Tekakwitha
- Visit Iroquois archeological sites
- Visit St. Kateri's tomb
- City tour of Montreal
- Bring donations to Native American school children
- Adults: $1700 per double occupancy
- Children (18 and under with 2 adults): $1350
- Single Supplement: $500
Registration open now! Call Travel Agent Bonnie Lane 952-474-0903, email@example.com